I am using Maxis Broadband 8GB data plan, and i am very enjoy use the broadband data with Maxis MiFi Modem to (wifi)connect to my tablet- Nexus 7 for social networking, surfing, uploads and downloads and watch YouTube.
But some time, you may face some network connection speed issues on your Maxis MiFi Modem. What i mean here is your Maxis MiFi Modem signal will drop from 3G to 2G. Sure, signal 2G connection speed is much more slower than signal 3G connection. So what is the cause? Your Tablet problem or the Maxis MiFi Modem problem?
If you also have face this kind of problem, then you may call to the Maxis Broadband services centre (1800822000) or refer to the method as below to enable your connection change back to signal 3G connection.
Step 1: Connect Maxis MiFi Modem to your laptop or computer via USB cable.
Step 2: Open any internet browser. Example, i open Mozilla Firefox internet browser.
Step 3: The Maxis broadband pages will prompt out when you have open the internet browser. you will found that the site is http://ufi.home/login.asp
Step 4: login too the Maxis broadband pages, the password is admin.
Step 5: Go to the settings pages, then Wi-Fi Settings and Basic
Step 6: Change the frequency from Auto to any channel, example: 2412MHz (Channel 1).
Step 7: Click Apply Button.
Step 8: Unplug your Maxis MiFi Modem. Now open your tablets wifi and connect to the Maxis MiFi Modem.
Step 9: Your Maxis MiFi Modem Wifi signal will change from 2G to 3G.
- How to create Android Pages in application
- How to create image button for android app
- Android application code tutorial – How to auto launch your application when device boot up
- Android application code tutorial – Customizing back button in Eclipse
- Android application code tutorial – Locking Activity Orientation in Eclipse
- yasmin on How to solve: R cannot be resolved to a variable in Android eclipse MainActivity.java
- ML on Framaroot – One click root unroot apk for Android Phones (Review)
- Abubakr Iqbal Malik on How to check Galaxy Note 2 system root status
- Vale on How to permanent unroot Galaxy Note 2 (One Click)
- Mak Sacilioc on How to permanent unroot Galaxy Note 2 (One Click)
- z1 fans on Sony Xperia Z1 now available in Malaysia – RM2299
- Rakyat Malaysia on Sony Xperia Z1 now available in Malaysia – RM2299
- tablo on The reason why not to root Galaxy Note 2
- artstyle on Maxis broadband WiFi data network line becoming slow. How to solve?
- Abdulmusawwir Khatri on How to access USB drive on Nexus 7 3G via OTG connection without root