I think that Galaxy Note 2 now still is the hottest and best selling Samsung Smartphone in Malaysia. Galaxy Note 2 price in market is RM2199 and you can also get the used Note 2 phones at some popular site such as Mudah.my, Low Yatt, Cari forum and etc. Used Note 2 price will be more cheaper which price now is around RM1650. But before you buy the used Galaxy Note 2 ,then you need to check and make sure the phone is still in good condition and original from Samsung. Here, i think that is very simple to check the note 2 hardware and software system that includes IMEI, manufacturer date, hardware info, hardware sensor test and more.
IMEI number or International Mobile Equipment Identity is a unique international serial number to indentify your phones . you can get your note 2 IMEI number by go to phones settings About device ,then Status. Here you can get the phones IMEI number. besides this ,you can also go to keypad and then enter the number *#06#, then your phone IMEI number will prompt out.
System Internal info – Manufacturer Date, software info and hardware info.
This note 2 internal info is very important for you to check either the phones is original, and either still under the warranty period or not. So, you can also go to keypad and then enter the number *#197328640#, then your phone info list such will prompt. So, you can choose and touch on the screen to choose which info you need.
Hardware sensor test menu
Similar to the step as above, on the keypad and then enter the number *#0#. Then, you can choose and touch on the screen to choose which info you sensor you need to test need.
Note 2 System Root or Unroot Status
In the previous post, i have share with you on how to check the phone root status. So you can refer here for more info.
- How to create Android Pages in application
- How to create image button for android app
- Android application code tutorial – How to auto launch your application when device boot up
- Android application code tutorial – Customizing back button in Eclipse
- Android application code tutorial – Locking Activity Orientation in Eclipse
- Bsaynet Meyow on How to permanent unroot Galaxy Note 2 (One Click)
- yasmin on How to solve: R cannot be resolved to a variable in Android eclipse MainActivity.java
- ML on Framaroot – One click root unroot apk for Android Phones (Review)
- Abubakr Iqbal Malik on How to check Galaxy Note 2 system root status
- Vale on How to permanent unroot Galaxy Note 2 (One Click)
- Mak Sacilioc on How to permanent unroot Galaxy Note 2 (One Click)
- z1 fans on Sony Xperia Z1 now available in Malaysia – RM2299
- Rakyat Malaysia on Sony Xperia Z1 now available in Malaysia – RM2299
- tablo on The reason why not to root Galaxy Note 2
- artstyle on Maxis broadband WiFi data network line becoming slow. How to solve?