Nowadays, there have lot of method that can be use to root Android devices. Rooted Android phones allow users to access the phone internal system data, install (Rooted) application, overclock and more. Sure, rooting Android phones has the risk that can brick your phones and also void the phones warranty. So, before start root your Android phones, I think you need to:
1) Get the reason why you need root your phones and completely understand the risk of rooting Android Devices.
2) Google search which root method is more suitable that can be use to root your phones. You must make sure that the root tool is support your phone model and firmware.
Here i found that one of new and useful root application that can be use to root lot of Android devices. This application was develop by , and can free to download from here. According to the developer, this root and unroot application is support lot of the Android devices from Samsung , LG, Sony, Huawei, Asus and more. Besides this, this root tool- Framaroot provide you with easiest solution with one click root or unroot your devices. You just simple download the Framaroot apk and install on your devices and then chose which task you need to perform. For example, here is how i try to root my Galaxy S3 via Framaroot ,
1. Go to setting to enable Galaxy S3 to install unknown sources.
2. Download Framaroot apk and install on Galaxy S3.
3. Open the Framaroot application.
4. To root your Galaxy S3 , you need choose “Install Super Su”. In other hand, choose unroot, if you want to unroot your devices.
5. Now you need to refer to the source page here to choose which exploit selection – Sam, Frodo or Aragon can be use to root or unroot your devices.
6. For example, to root my Galaxy S3 i choose SAM exploit.
- How to create Android Pages in application
- How to create image button for android app
- Android application code tutorial – How to auto launch your application when device boot up
- Android application code tutorial – Customizing back button in Eclipse
- Android application code tutorial – Locking Activity Orientation in Eclipse
- Bsaynet Meyow on How to permanent unroot Galaxy Note 2 (One Click)
- yasmin on How to solve: R cannot be resolved to a variable in Android eclipse MainActivity.java
- ML on Framaroot – One click root unroot apk for Android Phones (Review)
- Abubakr Iqbal Malik on How to check Galaxy Note 2 system root status
- Vale on How to permanent unroot Galaxy Note 2 (One Click)
- Mak Sacilioc on How to permanent unroot Galaxy Note 2 (One Click)
- z1 fans on Sony Xperia Z1 now available in Malaysia – RM2299
- Rakyat Malaysia on Sony Xperia Z1 now available in Malaysia – RM2299
- tablo on The reason why not to root Galaxy Note 2
- artstyle on Maxis broadband WiFi data network line becoming slow. How to solve?